Soft and silky? Tame frizz? Repair split ends? With so many ways that hair can become damaged, it important to find a shampoo and conditioner that work best for your hair type and hair concerns. Straight or curly, thin or thick, oily or dry; different hair types and problems require different solutions. But how can you determine what shampoo and conditioner you need for your hair type or concerns? Easy…
Take our quiz below to find out!
1. Would you describe your hair as straight, wavy, or curly?
2. Which picture best describes your hair?
3. How would you describe the thickness of your hair: fine, medium, thick, or coarse?
4. Which of the features listed below apply to your hair?
- Split ends
- Heat damage
- Itchy scalp
5. Would you describe your hair as low porosity, medium porosity, or high porosity?
6. Is your hair color treated?
Where you able to figure out your type? Narrow down your concerns? If so, check out our shampoo and conditioner bars to start your healthy hair journey!